Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pom poms, flowers, candy and girrafes galore

Happy weekend everybody!

What is everybody doing this weekend? It is my friend's birthday and I wanted to say Esther HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!~ I hope God blesses you greatly greatly this year and your life will certainly change this special year. =)

I don't know about everywhere else but in the OC area, there were continuous rounds of thunder and a sudden burst of rain...more of a downpour. Aside from the mysterious weather, I have fun pictures to share with you today. A few months ago I had the privilege of decorating for one of my closest friends baby shower along with other friends. We decided to keep it simple with clean white, baby blue, pastel green and navy blue.
with the beautiful mom =)





I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment