Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy weekend!

Happppy happy Friday! It's the end of the week!! Not to mention that it's Halloween in a couple of days. What are your plans? Today we bring you a couple of Halloween inspired weddings and an awesome rehearsal dinner...
<< 
Don't you love the splash of orange from the pumpkins and flowers? I love how it's very fall inspired and not too "halloweeny." ;)
<<
This wedding is called "A Very Vintage Halloween Wedding" and I am loving the sophisticated color palette throughout the whole wedding.
<<
I love love love this playful rehearsal dinner. What better way to put your bridal party at ease and just have fun and celebrate?


I hope you loved these weddings as much as I did...why don't you...
<<' 
...put on bunny ears and hit the town with your girlfriends? =) Have a good and safe weekend!


Love,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment