Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A hot hot sizzlin summer!

Hello everyone it's been a while...I apologize for the lack of posts, there has been so much preparation going on lately...one of my best friends Esther Park is coming out with a Christian/gospel album and I have had the privilege to style her album jacket photoshoot. She is also getting married and Dusty Rose has been busy preparing her floral arrangements for her engagement party. =) So excited! (Click on her name for her youtube channel...she is amazing!!) Pictures to come soon.

Whoo so this is one hot sizzlin summer we are having! When am I going to be bundled up with tights, boots, scarves and more fall essentials? Hmm...

Do you long for shaved ice? <<

good ole Popsicle sticks?
swoon worthy vintage fan to blast the heat away? <<
for me a Starbucks iced coffee hits the spot every single time =)  <<
Whatever helps you get through the heat...remember
<<
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment