Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm sprung...

Hello everyone~ Lately the weather has been playing tricks on me...just when I think the sun is finally here to stay, dark clouds roll in...and just when I think I need to bundle up, I need to peel off my super thick scarf...what's going on? Personally, I would rather be hot than cold any day...yes I know when you're cold all you need to do is add layers to be warm...but there's something about sunshine and the warmth throughout the day that just makes me...happy. I would like Mr. Sun to be out all day everyday but...I can't do anything about that. ^ ^ Anyways, I was strolling around the mall today and was so happy to see more and more winter clothes taking the backseat and finally see floral skirts, breezy tops and so much spring/summer goodness! Basically...I'm sprung from spring. ^ ^ Is it just me or do soft, pretty pastel colors come to mind when you think of spring?

<<
<<
<<
<<
<<
Anyone else excited for spring/summer to come? =)

Love,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I am! Love the pretty pastel colors, gives me load of warmth in a cold place like Baltimore! Thanks Anne!

    ReplyDelete