Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ranunculus party

Hello everyone!! Sorry for the lack of posts...we had a wedding rehearsal dinner and engagement party in a week so Dusty Rose has been pretty busy. :] Stay tuned for photos by Jonathan Visitisomboon of the engagement party that we did the centerpieces for. Meanwhile...
(excuse my disheveled appearance...it was way too early in the morning ^ ^)
oh the flower mart...right when you step in you see other floral lovers sipping coffee and strolling along to view (and smell!) the amazing flowers...I didn't have much time to get coffee and roam around but I did pick up a bunch of hydrangeas, roses, and ranunculus. Working with ranunculus for the first time...wow they have captured my heart..my last purchase of the day and right when I saw it...it was a ah-hah! moment for me. =)
<<
<<
<<
<<
Why don't you try incorporating them into your bouquet, as centerpieces, or adding whimsy to your windows like the picture captured by Trista Watson? ;)

Have a super Wednesday!!
-Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this party looks outstanding. It was so entertaining post for me. On my daughter’s birthday I too would host the holiday themed party on next weekend so have enough time to look for the best New York venues and entertainment services for making her bash more enjoyable for her as well as all of the guests.

    ReplyDelete