Monday, October 25, 2010

Girly Goodness

Today we bring you beautiful, frilly, girly goodness...in the form of wedding dresses!
One of my favorite etsy shops...Sarah Seven I am absolutely in love with her dresses...the day I saw these dresses I immediately knew I would use one of her dreamy dresses for my own wedding. Don't you love the mustard pencil skirt with the bow at the waist? How cute would it be for your bridesmaids to wear. :)

For the Project Runway fans...remember Leanne Marshall the winner from season 5? She started a eco-friendly bridal collection that stays true to the Leanne that we saw in the show using wave-like architectural structures. She was always one of my favorites but with this collection she definitely became my all-time favorite. 
Last but not least...how can we not include the fabulous Vera Wang? Her bridal collection is the epitome of girly goodness...tons of tulle, bows, elegant draping and sillhouettes. Oh and guess what? Vera Wang has teamed up with David's Bridal to create a affordable yet still beautiful collection next year! You could be wearing a Vera Wang dress down the aisle. ;)

Sigh seeing all these wedding dresses makes me want to slip on a white dress with layers and layers of tulle and even a sparkly tiara! =) Have a wonderful Monday!


Love,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment