Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Black, White, and Editorial




Hellllo everybody!! When I turned on my computer today, I was looking through pictures that I had saved for inspiration. I came across this photo...


As much as I love looking for bright and interesting colors, I forgot how timeless and classic black and white photographs can be. Why not take black & white photos for engagement shoots as well?

<<   




<< 

If you are a bride who loves fashion and wants their photos to look like they came straight out of a high fashion magazine, check out these editorial spreads...

<< 

<< 
<< 
This picture reminds me of the show My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. In one episode, the bride loved fashion and so David sets up a high fashion photoshoot for the bridesmaids as well as the bride and used those pictures throughout the wedding. I think it will be something fun for the whole bridal party. =)

Have a good Tuesday!!


Love,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment