Sunday, September 5, 2010

Loves me not...loves me!

How is everyone doing? Remember the photoshoot I mentioned in a earlier post? Well we had a fun day yesterday (even though it was super hot!) with vintage bunting, books with twine, classic vintage lunch boxes...well I'll let the pictures speak for itself. I particularly loved this inspiration shoot because well...I was the one behind the lens this time! It was truly amazing to envision something and see it come to life. I must also give credit to Tom Kim from EMM photography and his partner Jon Visitisomboon who was my model and..he is also my boyfriend! =)  I was really blessed because I was surrounded by a creative team whom I truly love. Jenny Kim was my other model and is like a sister to me. Thank you everyone for making this happen!

The full post will be coming soon but here are some previews!


Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE IT. so cute and vintage :)) can't wait for all the other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete